Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Okay, so now that you are a big pile of love after watching that video, let this week's post begin! :)

I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!  I just want to take the time to say a special THANK YOU to all of the men and women who have given their lives for this country!  We should never take freedom for granted!

I got to spend this weekend with some of the most amazing girls in the world!  One of my best friends and old roommate, Lauren Bagnal's bachelorette weekend commenced and Charleston will never be the same because of it! It was such a wonderful reunion and I was so sad to see some of my favorite people leave Chucktown!  During the 60 epic hours we spent together I compiled a list of things I learned from a Bachelorette weekend (Don't fret, I'm keeping it PG)

  • Bike Taxis are expensive! ($25 bucks are you serious?)
  • High heels are the worst idea ever in downtown Charleston....so even when you think you have found a loophole with wedges, your feet still feel broken the next morning!
  •  Groucho's makes the absolute greatest sandwich and salad tray.  Those massive platters were fabulous re-fuelers at 2 a.m. (Don't forget the pickles!)
  • Boys are idiots...Even though this is self explanatory, boys listen up. When a girl says she is not interested...she means it. The end! (And do not anger "Samantha" after a night out!) haha!!
  • Lastly, and MOST important!  Time is not a factor when it comes to best friends!  I transferred almost 2 years ago, and the friendships I made at PC have only blossomed! I am so thankful to have such great friends in my life!
I cannot wait until Lauren's wedding next weekend, and you all can bet that there will be a killer blog post about it, so get excited!! I hope you all have an awesome week!! Until we meet again, here is some more happy:


 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh that Samantha.... I almost forgot about her hahaha

    ReplyDelete