Monday, August 15, 2011

Trusting

"Hold My hand, and walk with Me through this day. Together we will savor the pleasures and endure the difficulties it brings...I am your Guide, as well as your constant Companion.  I know every step of the journey ahead of you, all the way to heaven." -Jesus Calling

Have you ever been stopped in your tracks, and realized that you are exactly where you are supposed to be.  Despite any not-so-great circumstances you might be going through, you all of a sudden have this realization of clarity, that where you are is all a part of a greater plan that has been set out for you.  I just had one of those moments...

I was reading "Words of Hope" on Hannah's Hope Ministries website, and Hope's most recent passage truly made me stop and wonder How did she know I needed to hear that?  Lately, so many extraordinary things have been happening in my life, but it always seems as if something keeps getting in the way.  I was beginning to think that maybe God has another plan for me...and I was becoming really bummed about it.

But then I read that blog post, which was about staying where you are and not fleeing from your situation.  Keep fighting and keep trying because you never know what God has planned for you in the exact place that you are now.  That is going to be my goal...to not trust in my situation, but trust in the One who has complete control over every situation I will ever encounter.

When you begin to think with this new sense of clarity, you begin to see things through a new perspective.  There are little reminders set before you throughout your day that if you just take the time to look at, you will be reminded that there is more to this world than whatever you are facing.  I am so thankful for that reassurance.  I pray that each of you know that wonderful gift!

I'm sorry to have missed 2 weekends in a row of blog posts.  I was dealing with technical difficulties and am in the process of a huge move. I hope everyone has a great week!! As usual, I will leave you with a happy thought...


No comments:

Post a Comment